Saturday, March 13, 2010

In virginia




So we have been on vacay with my family in virginia for the past week and a half because my oldest sister has gotten married! The last of us six kids to tie the knot.




At the bridal shower, we had some delicious treats including tiny fruit tarts, which were a big hit with elijah.









While we were here, elijah got his first episode of the croup. We spent a few of the nights sitting on the front porch so he could breathe in the cool air to help his breathing and coughing. He has had some pretty grumpy moments but for teh most part he has been good.
This is the tired face of poor baby elijah after a long week away from home with the croup.

Now he is feeling better and his cousins taught him how to tickle people. although, he still prefers the headbutt.

Here is a glimpse of how advanced his vocabulary is getting.

Playing with Papa Mickey

Anyways it has been fun dragging myself around with my preggy belly (two more months). Im glad my family has mostly been taking on the load of carrying elijah and I have even been able to squeeze a few diaper changes out of people, namely grandma debbie.

No comments: