Monday, March 22, 2010

Clean hair

Thats about all the good news i have. They let me get up for a few minutes and the nurse helped me wash my hair. My contractions have kicked back into gear so its kind of just up to nature now. They cant put me back on the medication i was on before because that can be a no-no for extended periods. They gave me a few pills to try and stave off some activity, we will see how long that helps.

So what im sayin here people is that there is probably going to be a little baby koens here in the next few days! It will be scary she will have to stay in the NICU for a few short weeks since she is early but other than that a good healthy baby is to be expected. Dont really know how big she is or anything but in general around 33-34 weeks a baby can be around 4-5 lbs? lets hope for more like five.

Well, heres to sitting and waiting. aaaannnnddd go

2 comments:

Eric Holoch said...

No. You have to wait until one day before or after my baby is born!

Cara said...

I have a friend who had a baby at 20 weeks, her blog is private or I would link it. He weighed 1 pound 14 ounces. He is home now and doing great! It is so scary and hard to have your baby in the NICU, but you are such an optimistic person I know you guys will pull through. We are keeping you and baby Koens in our prayers. We love you guys!