Saturday, August 21, 2010

I miss the pool.

We stayed two nights this week at the Westgate resort in Park Cirt for our anniversary! It was wonderfully magical, as was the supa cheap price we paid. Hooray. This was probably my favorite part, the adults only indoor relaxation pool. As soon as you walk into this area, the lighting is soft, there is calming music playing, and the ceiling is painted with blue sky and fluffy clouds. The pool itself was heated to the temperature of a warm bath, who needs a dinky hot tub when the whole pool is warm enough to fall asleep in? Imagine being able to the backstroke in your hot bath. So. good.


With accommodations so affordable, we splurged on a fancy thai five course dinner on main st. Mmm mango lobster spring roll... Curry chicken soup... Pad thai

Mango and sticky rice! My favorite favorite dessert probably ever.
We brought Evie with since she is the quiet one. But she insisted on making funny faces the whole time.I realize now that the only pic I took of the room was this one.... pillows anyone?
Anyways, it was awesome. I already miss it, but its nice to have this back..

And the bedtime routine reestablished. We are thinking about enrolling him in voice lessons, but really, does he even need it? I think not. Hes a natural

2 comments:

Julie said...

hilarious. the next josh groban, ladies and gentleman.

Mary said...

Vienna Boys Choir? I think sooo...