Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy happy





Did I mention today is our anniversary? It been a wonderful whirlwind, the past couple years. And even though I can hardly find a picture of us together, its ok because we forego those potential pictures to make room for these gems.







































I did manage to find this one of all of us though.




Its nice to think back on things and realize that the best part of my day is still when its time for Tony to get home. Although some days this may be mostly because he can relieve me of elijah for awhile, the best part of the day is when we can make dinner or sit and watch a 'grown up' show together or go on a family walk.
I am grateful for our family, and especially grateful to have Tony as my husband. Even when he cant sit in the house for more than an hour. It keeps us active. Maybe in the future, we will be able to go out to a nice dinner with the kids and not have to chase one of them around or quiet down the screams. But for now we are content to occasionally grab some take out and rent a movie. I am gradually learning to enjoy and relish the times we have as a young couple with cute little kids, even though it is always crazy. I cant wait for the future we have to create together, I know it will be a fun one.

Also, we have reached a new phase in trouble making.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, you are not allowed to make me cry at work. Seriously tearing up here. Deep breaths. I love you guys!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Julie said...

tear drop.