Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More kisses

Elijahs favorite thing to do with Evie is to grab her head and give her a big MMmuah! Its terribly adorable, but sometimes he's a little rough so we have to tell him to be nice, at which point he proceeds to try to give her more kisses. A vicious cycle of loves.




Later, we give baby evie a bath. Elijah attempts to help, but to no avail.

Her favorite is when the bath is over and she gets the comfy towel.

I have found that lately elijah loves playing in his room. I thought it might be because we put all of his toys in there, but I discovered an ulterior motive.




And finally, after tony gets home from work he says he just wants to 'cuddle with his babies'. Apparently I am not one of the babies. But i get my cuddles later.





4 comments:

Mary said...

You having internet is one of my favorite things to happen this year. It's right up with swimming with wild dolphins. For reals, I love it.

Julie said...

ewww. that last line was TMI.

but how do you think you got all those babies in the first place? :)

mike said...

From the Stork Julie, Geez, not very good with this married thing yet are you?

Anonymous said...

This post was so cute!

Tony in the crib with Elijah is hilarious. Did you just walk in to find them like that?