Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September

Ah, one of my favorite months is finally here!  The month when things start cooling down.  A month of birthdays for friends and family and bloggers...Ok its me.  My birthday is this month!  Yay.  Anyways, we are all super excited for this month.  Tony is steadily getting more and more clients at the Gym and I think we are up to a profit now.  I have also started doing crossfit and it kicks my butt into next week, but its strangely empowering when you have finished one of those workouts (picture:  RAAH!!  I do pull ups!!).

Elijah is almost potty trained.  He wears his underwear pretty much all the time, but is still not quite pooping in the toilet.  Afraid?  Maybe.  Lazy? Also maybe. Yesterday though, he wasnt wearing any undies, just sort of roaming free... and he pooped in his potty.  So thats a good start I think.  As I was writing this, I actually saw him go down on all fours in a 'pushing' position and I ran after him and took his pants off really fast, but it was just a little too late. Just a little.  poop.  Oh well.
Tomorrow we leave for a weekend getaway with the fam, looking forward to it. 
In two weeks, me and the babies are flying solo to VA for my sisters baby shower!!  I am mucho excited for that!  Lots of baby talk or rather talk about babies and girlie time (pedis and manis?  no? just me? It seems like a sisterly thing to do) We will be there for about a week and a half! 

Now that I am finished with school, did I mention that? That I graduated?  I did.  I graduated college.  My degrees have been awarded and are in the mail. But now that I am finished with school and the older guys that I keep watch over are heading back to school next week, I will have some tiiiiiime on my hands.  Time! Something I havent had in .. well.. a while.  I wont have a lot of time I guess since I will still have two children.  But downgrading from four to two children and from full time school to no school, I will have TIME.  Money, however, we are working on.

Oh and evie took her first steps this week.  Maybe two small steps, but she is working on it.  Not too hard though. She takes her precious time.  She is going to 18 months old this month. 18 month old and still scooting around on her knees.  I dont know if that will fly in nursery at church.

No comments: