Thursday, September 8, 2011

Excited.

Hello world, I am excited.  Excited for the next week.  Excited that Tony got another person signed up this week.  Excited that I have successfully found a storytime session at various library and bookstore locations for basically every day of the week (M-F at least)  and a place to go for kid activities on Saturdays.  We have been to two this week and there is another tomorrow and zoo animals on Saturday! Zoo animals!  At the bookstore!  Also excited that we are having a little party for me and Elijah on saturday and one of Tony's members is a pastry chef (say what) and is making a train cake for elijah and a nummy tart for moi.
   I am excited that I finally went to the coolest little train store around, Elijah was more excited though.  I was not excited, however to find out that the Thomas train sets are so dang expensive.  We might be holding out on that one this year. 
I am excited again that football season has begun.
Excited that I discovered that the library has Adventure Passes to various museums and attractions in the area (Minnesota Zoo and the Childrens Museum for starters).  An Adventure Pass is something you can 'check out' from the library that gives you two free admissions to whatever your choosing to use that week.  Free!  I said freeeee.  We are going to the zoo tomorrow or monday.  For free.  Thank you public library system for once more coming through with things to occupy our time with something useful.
Excited to go to VA next week and celebrate my sister getting ready to have a baby!  I had a phone conference with Jenny yesterday to go over some of the deets of the baby shower.  Hopefully it will turn out, but how could it not be great with Willards BBQ, right?  Dont worry Julie if all else fails, you will have bbq.


1 comment:

Julie said...

and that should always be the case, right? :)
we can't wait to see you in a week!!