Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spin, gamaw



So, you may have noticed lately these videos have been with elijah not wearing pants... We are potty training and the no-pants route is what seems to be working best.. so..... I tried to keep it clean, but you may still get a few elijah booty shots.Link

The kids are having lots of fun with Grandma Debbie! Yesterday, Brooklyn came over for the day and played with evie and elijah. We even braved a trip to the grocery store together. interesting to say the least.

Also, in case you havent heard, I unofficially officially graduated from college this past weekend! You can see some more on that on my dads blog www.papamickeysplace.blogspot.com


And lastly, I can finally talk about the new baby that's coming in the fall! No, no, not for me and tony. Nooooo nono. My sister Julie and her hubbo Mark are expecting this time. I pass the baby torch.

No comments: