Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The beginning of the end.

The summer semester has begun. My final semester! I will officially be done with my degree(s) when I pass these last five classes. Yay! To add on a little more stress, we will be moving halfway through the semester! yay!

SOOO GLAD that Papa Mickey is here to step in when it's class time or even when studying is needed. I think I will pack him up and take him with us when we go. Some of my classes are only five or six weeks long, so they will be done toward the end of June, and the rest are online classes, so they are just gonna be packed up and moved with us and I will finish them up in St Paul.

Elijah and Evie have been do
ing so much lately! Sorry, Tony. Evie is now crawling on all fours rather than army style and she is pulling up to stand on a few things, too (as can be seen in the video from the last post). She is copying the faces we make at her and she tries to sing along to songs with me at church. And the best thing, she is now starting to annoy Elijah. It is SO funny. She likes to point at him and try to poke him or just reach for his face. Elijah always tells me to tell Evie no. "Mama! Say NoNo Evie!" Then he will turn to her and just say it himself. Nono evie!
Elijah is starting to listen... a liiiittle bit more. He is very sweet. One of his favorite games to play is where he makes me pretend I have a booboo and he kisses it then we say All better! Also, when I get upset with him (which happens often), he sometimes will come right over and give me a little kiss (can you say shmoozing?). He knows it will help him get out of a time out. He can count to maybe 15 and he knows pretty much all of his letters!
Here's the kicker, every night before he goes to bed, we say a little prayer together and he says, Heb paaader (heavenly father)
bleejeglges daaaaddy (bless daddy)
blegldels paaaapaaa (bless papa)
nam uh jee kwysss (in the name of jesus christ)
AMEN!

sometimes I can coax him into a few more details, but that is his basic prayer for everything.

No comments: