Thursday, January 20, 2011

Onward to Virginia

So, I find that we did not take a whole lot of pics in VA, but we did take a few videos. We had lots of fun relaxing, going to the mall, and visiting family in the area. Went into DC to hang with juju one night, dinner at Jen and AJs one night, a day at Mommala's, and Christmas (Christmas Eve eve) dinner at Papa Mickey's. We went to Dad's retirement party at work and ate all the pulled pork we could handle. As a gift, the company gave him a baby grand piano. A baby baby grand.
Here is Lizzie demonstrating her skillz.


And Elijah doing a duet.
Ok, so they gave him that and an actual digital piano to practice on. Pretty sweet.
Here is some Christmas present activity. We opened presents early while everyone was gathered and we were still in VA. Elijah helped open everybody's presents.
Hanging out at Jules and Marks. carrots are good for you.
Grandma Debbies fancy master bath.

Evie discovered her reflection at Jenny's house.


I will post more videos later. The internet is kind of choppy and wont let me upload any more right now.

Love, Laura

PS we LOVE having Papa Mickey around!! He watches the kids for me all day on tuesdays while I am in class. Did I mention that I will be having my graduation ceremony this may!? Technically I will still be in school but since summer will be my last semester, and they only do graduation ceremony once a year, I can participate with this spring's ceremony!

2 comments:

Hannah Parker said...

ADORABLE!! That video is so priceless Laura!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for making me feel like I'm not stupid and handicapped. .. just pregnant.. ha! Although I did sleep till ten and then take a three hour nap at 3. I'm like a toddler? I have had some days where i have that groin pain and seriously hate going to like the grocery store. I would hate going to physical therapy like that. My doctor was telling me he knwos a woman who needed a WALKER hers was so bad. SICK.

PS my word verification is Failin'. Basically how I feel sometimes.