Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas in South Dakota

I like to think that this picture sums up our trip to South Dakota. Party at Aunt Deb's house. Can you find all the children? I counted five. And a puppy.
We had so much fun over christmas time. We were able to fly to Sioux Falls on Christmas Eve to spend time with Tony's friends and family. If Evie hadn't gotten adjusted to social life in Disney and VA, she definitely got her dose of people time in SD. Pretty much all of the pictures I have are of someone holding Evie. Cant get enough of that tiny face.
Very glad that we were able to catch a few friends while we were in town and they were in town!
Rachel stopped by for an evening and we all got to hang out while I snacked on five pounds of cherry tomatoes.

We were able to meet little Emmaline (and I was able to meet Kristin and Eric)! What a fun family they are. Emmaline was probably the most smiley baby I have come across. And so mobile. She is like a month and a half younger than Evie and she is already crawling and standing up.
Where they were, a little boy around Elijah's age had just gotten a train set. Elijah was occupied for the rest of the afternoon to say the least. Emmaline was very interested in Evie's headband.

Maybe someday, Evie will grow hair.
Im thinking they could totally handle twins.
We also got to hang out with Hannah and Jon and ball of cuteness baby Ivan, but I am a dumb dumb and there are no pictures to be seen. Too busy holding Ivan.
We spent some time with the Koens side of the family. Again, here is Evie, modeling with family. Tony's dad got to play with little Evie.
We had a yummy dinner at Tony's aunt lisa's house and got to play a little.
Grandpa Koens. We were especially thankful to be able to spend a few occasions with Gpa Koens this trip, since Grandma Koens recently passed.
On the Earley side of the fam, we had roughly a million children for Elijah and Evie to play with! We had so much fun and so many babysitters.
Sid is such a little mommy.
I can't believe how grown up Morgan is, even the just the few years I have known her!
Kelly is probably my hero. Grad school, job, and three growing children?? She does it with ease.
Aunt Tam and Oliver the pup, sources of entertainment for everyone. Especially Elijah.
Happy Birthday Kialee! Evie was only upset because she didnt want to sit down...
Tony's brother Tyler! He is awesome with the kiddos.
And of course Gpa Earley! Funny thing about this picture, I dont think Evie was actually sleeping, I think she just blinked.
I swear I had more pictures of family!! I so wanted to post a cute video of Elijah playing with Uncle Joe and another of Elijah giving all the Aunties kisses, but again, internet not so good right now. I will work on it. Please no angry letters.

No comments: