Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's been so long

Hello all, Tony here, Sorry we haven't posted lately. We left the charger to our camera in Virginia and we all know words are never as good as pics and videos of cute kiddos. I'll see If I can steal some videos or pics from other blogs and facebook pages.
Things are back to normal here in Utah, Laura started school taking on 18 credits again which is only possible because Laura's Dad (AKA Papa Mickey) came out to help watch the kids for the whole semester. We are already feeling the benefits of having him here. Laura and I went out to eat with some friends last night which is the first time I can remember since Elijah was born. Laura is taking a fitness for life class which means she's going to be looking even better in a few months. I entered my first Crossfit competition although I need to lose about 15 lbs in three weeks to perform well. That's about all, and now for pics and videos. p.s. Elijah is awake and grumpy so I'm not going to label the pics and click on the URL to see a really cute Disney video Laura's sis made.

http://vimeo.com/18521647

No comments: