Friday, December 3, 2010

Please, milkies.

Evie likes to play in blankets. Dont worry, if a blanket is near, she is fully supervised. (by me too, not just elijah)

So elijah gets into the fridge ALL.THE.TIME. now. We need one of those fridge lock thingys. He especially likes to get all of the supplies out for what he wants, then brings me in to do the dirty work i.e. pour the drink. He sometimes can pour it himself with me helping, but I prefer to do it myself and avoid the mess.

Seriously, he set this out himself. He can hardly reach the counter, yet he got it all out and set it all up there.




Check out baby einstein takin a bath
Bubbles, maaan. Bubbles.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I see that Elijah is very--what they call in the dog-training world--food motivated. You could probably get him to roll over and play dead.

Anonymous said...

What a smart kid Elijah is! Love the bubbles too!