Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Early in the morning

Not much happens. Except tuesdays and thursday I go to yoga at 730. Usually, by the time I get home it is almost 845 and opening the door I hear MAmA! and I see that tony and elijah are eating breakfast while Evie is playing on the floor.
This morning, I walked in to find the house still dark. I snuck back to the bedroom thinking Oo! I might get to go back to sleep for a bit! only to find this...

So I am resigned to sit on the couch and watch Price is Right until I hear stirring in the bedroom.

In other news, Elijah's favorite favorite new game to play is hide the whatever. Penny, tiny truck, he will hide it and make you find it. Where go? Where? Where is it?
My favorite is actually WHERE he is hiding this stuff.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay awesome shirt on Elijah. Also, I love the fabric you have on your headboard, I actually bought some of the same to make a bag and possibly pillow. I love your cute little family.