Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Cake

So since elijah had a puke fest after eating too much of my birthday cake, I decided to downsize for his moment. I figured we still needed those messy cake face memories, but with less consuming of actual cake. So for his birthday, Elijah got a big Elmo cupcake! Which Tony ate most of...He thought blowing out candles was the COOLEST. Although he had a little help.

This is how he ate the cake for like twenty mins. Just poking and licking.

Until I showed him how to do it..


Tony is making him a racecar bed for his birthday!! It is so cool! And the front of it is a little storage box, how convenient! It will look awesome in the new apt!
Tony is so crafty.

2 comments:

Jen Evans said...

Dear Tony,
AJ and I would LOVE our own race car bed. Queen size, if possible. King is also acceptable.
Sincerely,
Jenny

Julie said...

have you considered leaving the race car bed in the driveway, so elijah feels like he's really sleeping in a car?
alternatively, if i still had my subaru wagon i would let him sleep in it. i always thought it was pretty comfortable.
sleeping in a car. either your a baby or an out-of work hobo. hahaha.