Thursday, September 26, 2013

State Fair duh

I don't know if you all recall THIS handsome fellow,

But he and his sweet mama came to visit us in august along with the house fave Papa Mickey!

 Papa came a few days before Jules and H so we got in some chill time before we were off on the great MN adventure!  We started at the MOA, or Mall of America for you non MN residents.  There is, of course, a theme park inside the mall so we got in some ride time.

 There is also an aqaurium at the mall, and although we did not go through it, we did get in some shark cage action.

For some reason, H sure liked this Tony guy.  He doesnt take quickly to many people, maybe it was the beard.
 We made it over the Minneapolis sculpture garden because the cherry on the spoon!  Why do I feel like I'm the only person who knows what this is and I didnt grow up here? Come on people! Cherry on the spoon! Its been in like, movies and stuff!


 And the State Fair. oh the State Fair.  I practically made Julie plan her trip around going to the Fair.  And I hope it was everything I hyped it up to be.  Because it IS THAT GOOD.  Food food food some rides food food and tons of walking! Oh and a giant sing a long

 The kids got to be farmers at the fair.  Cuties. Unfortunately my battery got low and i could only take two pics of the whole thing! Poor planning on my part.
 Evie handed out some back rubs.
 And H modeled a TWCF shirt for me.  With cheddar bunnies

 Then Jules and H were back off to DC to prep for their move to London (booo and yay! at the same time) But Papa stuck around for another few days so we headed up north to Duluth to see Lake Superior!




Beautiful to say the least.

No comments: