Thursday, January 31, 2013

Christmas Party

 I love me some church parties.  I am always excited to take the kids somewhere fun to play and have games to participate in and treats to dig in to.  There was a nice christmas dinner spread complete with ham and the ever so popular cheesy potatoes.  Oh man.  Cheesy potatoes I love you.

The primary got together to put on a little nativity show and sing some songs and Elijah came out excited. Front and center.
But something must not have gone the way he wanted, but he got upset and sat down for the whole performance.
 Fooey.
 At the end of the party, Santa showed up with a box of presents!  Elijah very patiently waited his turn.
 Santa gave him a little beanie baby puppy named Crinkles, which he now sleeps with every night, along with Rocket of course.
 This, however, is all I got out of Evie when Santa showed his sinister face.

Clawing at my legs to keep away from Santa.  Seriously Evie! The man was handing out puppy and kitty dolls! And candy for pete's sake! Oh well.

No comments: