Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A little recap

 So I know it has been a month, I apologize. I will start my string of blog post by just doing a little overview of what happened in May.
Evie her food, then ate everyone elses food as well.
Then she tried on my shoes.  Evie can pull off walking on her tip toes, but heels aren't quite the same.
 She insisted on wearing this easter hat everywhere.
 Elijah planted some seeds in egg cartons, which were promptly knocked over by Evie when we got home.
Evie blew her nose.
 We ate ice cream.
 And went out for breakfast.

 Evie got her permit. Wait a second..
 We took a picture by a tree that apparently has been the spot for many pictures past.
Some of these might have been repeats, but oh well.  That was just a few things that have gone on around here.  We also went to Chicago for Crossfit regionals, but I will post more about that later.  Also, Papa Mickey came to visit and we had FUN. And finally, we also went up to cloquet for a cousin high school graduation, but again more on all these later this week.  I know, you can hardly wait!

No comments: