Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 year old memories

Sometimes i forget or just don't realize how fast elijah and evie are growing up.  For instance today, when I told elijah that his cartoons were not on right now because it was mommy's turn to watch a show, I went into the kitchen and came back to find Elijah on the couch, remote in hand.
"Wook, mama, I found Dinosaur Train for me."
He had changed the channel to PBS.
The things he remembers is also baffling to me sometimes.  We live down the street from a little hardware store where last summer, they had a kiddie pool hanging in the window.  Tammy bought this same pool for elijah last summer.  Just today, we drove by and they had the pool in the window again.  Elijah sits up and points out the window, "Mama!  My pool!  Tammy got dat for me."
Also, when Papa Mickey came to stay, he stayed a few nights at the Water Park of America hotel, which is right by the MOA and Ikea.  We drove to Ikea yesterday and elijah saw, from a great distance, a waterslide.  "Dats Papa's hotel, mama."
I have to keep reminding him that Papa had to go home to visit lizzie and her new baby brother, to which he always replies that he wants to go to Papa's house and see lizzie

Please enjoy these pictures that Elijah took himself.







No comments: