Thursday, November 3, 2011

Autumn time

 The weather is permanently cooler now.  This means that Holiday season is in FULL SWING!  I am very excited to venture out into crowded shopping areas to search for the perfect gifts.  Also, I am excited to lay out decorations.  I mean, who can resist making paper turkeys out of little traced hands or one of my new favorites THIS
We kicked things off by warming things up around here.  Evie picked out her new long johns.
 We ventured out on some brisk fall walks.

 When we went to VA at the end of September, we went apple picking! Nothing says fall like more apples than you can possibly consume (Apple pie? Apple fritters?  Lets throw some apples on those pancakes..).

 Elijah was not so impressed with the idea.
 Jen helped to pick up some of the apple picker slack.
 And I just thought I would throw this one in.  The only pictures I got of G.Deb and Evie, Evie wouldn't take her finger out of her nose.  I keep trying to convince her this is not a 'pose' and that it is not the position that should be assumed when the camera comes out.

1 comment:

Julie said...

are you going to have 2 toddlers when you come visit in Dec? evie is so cute.
and jenny looks like she's growing babies out of her head.