Tuesday, July 16, 2013

April

April brought more adventures! The kids and I ventured to VA to visit my family.  They are always excited for the airplane to Papa's house.

 Evie got her own suitcase to pack.
 Walking around old town Manassas.  Evie glammed it up on a sunny day.
 Part of the reason we headed out east was for me to get certified as a CrossFit trainer!  It was fun and went well and I passed the test.  One of the course instructors there that weekend was Camille Leblanc-Bazinet.  This may not mean much to the non CrossFit world, but to those who know about the CrossFit Games, she is a big deal. Elijah was just excited to be in the gym.

While I was in the class, Papa stayed with the kids.  He taught Evie how to play bowling on his phone.  At the end she says "I spared! I spared!" she is very excited.
 We visited the carousel at the zoo! Please take note of Evie waving in her sunglasses again.

 These two.

This guy.
 Evie taught Grandma how to use her camera.

 When we got back, Evie had a late birthday present waiting for her from Aunt Wendy! A cute little cupcake kitchen.


No comments: