Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Our birthdays.

Yes they were in september, I know, we will get to october soon. I will be caught up by the new year! Elijah was so excited for his birthday. He had been asking for things for his birthday for months. Anytime we would go to the store, "MAMA!! can i have dis for my birfday!!?" That started probably in May.
He would get excited to check the mail once he realized he was getting cool birthday cards from everyone
 
 I made him a #4 racecar lightning mcqueen cake, just like her requested.  I would let him look through pictures of Lightning Mcqueen cakes on my phone and he picked something similar to this as his favorite.  It was a hit. Of Course. Mom is awesome.
 For my half of the birthday fun, I just wanted to eat something.  We went to a stir fry place at the Mall of America and went crazy with noodley goodness.

 The kids were actually quite successful with the chopsticks. We like to think they are very cultured.  Until they start whippin noodles at each other.
Birthday win.

No comments: