Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Onward to thursday!

Oh boy it sure has been a wednesday around here. Elijah is driving both me and tony KAh-RAY-ZEE not necessarily being naughty (although he has been a little bit of that). Elijah is loud, naturally, as is most two year olds I imagine, but today he would start being loud yelling things like "LOOK MAMA LOOK CHAAWWCATE *chocolate CHAWCATE WOOOOOOK MAMA MAAAAMA" or "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH BAAAAAAA AAAAAAHH"
and this would only happen when tony and i were trying to talk to each other.

"So today, I have to print this up and drop...
"WOOOOOK MAMA WOOOOK WOOOOOOOK YAAA ...."
"... and dont forget I have to go to the doctors at..."
"BAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAA ..."
"and I need to stop by the..."
"MAMA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOK CHAAAAAAWCATE WOOOOOK!..."
"STOP IT ELIJAH! STOP IT! QUIET FOR ONE. MINUTE. PLEASE!"
.....
....
whispering, "woooooook mama, chocolate. see?"

"Good job elijah. Yes, you can have chocolate for using the potty."

Everytime he uses the potty, he gets a little piece of chocolate. And he lets you know if he hasnt received his chocolate.

But that sort of situation happened about five times today. Sometimes he would just be loud to be loud, no reason, just wants tony to be confused about what the days schedule will be since I was unable to communicate it to him vocally.

2 comments:

Jen Evans said...

Don't you feel so guilty afterwards? Like, why didn't I just look? But then while you're feeling bad you're like "AHHHH, QUIEETTTT!!!! I'M FEELING GUILTY!" Daily occurance.

mike said...

I can tune that out, Amber can't. The broken record only gets worse as they get older. Good luck. Oh and girls are worse.