Thursday, April 1, 2010

Homecoming

T minus 25 minutes until we take Evelyn home! Tony has been cleaning cleaning all day in preparation for her coming and I have been at the hospital all day going over things the nurses have told me and signing a few papers here and there and taking all of the free baby stuff I can get my hands on. We are so excited and will take a video of her and Elijah's first meeting tonight.

Unfortunately, thus ends my illustrious streak of daily blogs, as I have been using the internet at the hospital in the time between feeding and sitting with Evelyn. Now, I am happily doomed to have non-existent free time along with no immediate access to the internet, so I will assign the task of trying to keep things updated to Tony, who can occassionally grab some internet access at work. We will see how it goes.

Love you all and thank you for all the well wishes, congrats, and support youve been sending our way!

2 comments:

Julie said...

happy!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! But a little sad that there will be far less posts. But congrats!!! Happy day!