Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Adventures

We have a lot to talk about! the onset of fall, Halloween, Elijah, dinner, and more!

We got elijah a necktie. I figured he is getting old enough to dress somewhat properly for church. We are working (not) on tucking in his shirt.










Ahh, the sunday afternoon snooze.





Tony got a baby from the grocery store.









This is Elijah really getting into character for halloween. He was a tiger.








Usually, tigers would eat puppy dogs, but this was a nice one who shared his lollipop.















Tony was a HAZMAT person for halloween, which is good for taking out the trash
I made a meatloaf man for Halloween dinner, complete with a blood suit and orange mashed potatoes.






Here is just some fall fun.



































I snuck this one in because i find it HI-larious. They are both showing me their muscles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post!!! So many fun times. Awwwhhh, I miss you guys!!!

Jen Evans said...

Best blog ever. Love the leaf obstacle course.

Rowdy Rowlett's said...

Has anyone else told you it looks like he's in a giant condom?